Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Radio Texas bane songs of Madonna by the time the “undefined” – Diário de Notícias – Lisbon

The declarations of the Queen of Pop in the March of the Women are on the basis of the decision of the HITS 105

The statements of the Madonna on Friday, 20, in the March of Women in Washington, against the swearing in of Donald Trump, gave that to speak on the same day and led to interruptions of broadcasts due to the aggressiveness with which the singer spoke. Now, these same claims are on the basis of the decision of the radio of the Texas HITS 105 in ban, by time, “undefined”, the songs of the artist from the station.

“Banish all the songs of Madonna’s HITS 105 is not a political issue but an act of patriotism. We would feel bad if tocássemos their songs, and you paid the royalties, after she express anti-american sentiments,” explained Terry Thomas, responsible for the radio station. “If all the stations were to take our example, this would send a strong message of economic”, he added.

One of the lines of Madonna that more of an impact he had was when he said that he thought “to blow up the White House”. “Yes, I’m pissed off. Yes, I’m furious. Yes, I thought a lot about to blow up the White House, but I know that this was not going to change anything”, he emphasised.

Already this week, the north american was forced to clarify that you used this expression in a metaphorical sense. “I am not a violent person, do not promote violence and it is important for people to hear and understand my speech in full and not just a sentence taken out of absurd way of context. I started my speech saying that I would like to start the revolution of love. After, I encourage women and marginalized people to not fall in despair and coming together for a positive change in the world. I used a metaphor, and presented a perspective of hope and the other filled with anger, something that I felt. But I know that anger does not solve anything and the only way to change things for the better is with love,” wrote in the social networks. “I am honored to have been part of a group that sang ‘we chose love,”‘ concluded the singer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment