Sunday, January 22, 2017

Daniela Ruah on the death of his colleague Miguel Ferrer: “it Is difficult to accept” – GUYS

Two days after the death of Miguel Ferrer, his colleague in the series Los Angeles: Criminal Investigation, Daniela Ruah left a message that touched on social networks. <> > > > > "Miguel, my friend and my brother, I have a heavy heart and a lump in my throat. Still I hear your voice as if you were standing here and I don’t know how, I can still smile through tears, just thinking about the story that you tell. You were… kind, a true gentleman, you also do with that all that were around you feel good. I’m so grateful to have you known. For having spent so much time with you 'on the ground' and 'in Afghanistan [reference number] and to have know n your wonderful family. Enfrentávamo-in on the screen, but in real life, my friend, just shared love. I will always remember our lunch at Musso & Frank’s and what I’ve learned about the old Hollywood, in which you grew up. It is difficult to accept… This thing we call death. Happens to everyone… But, damn it, for some it comes too soon", wrote the actress on Instagram, where she also shared a photograph which appears to the side of the actor.
Son of actor, José Ferrer and actress and singer Rosemary Clooney (aunt of George Clooney), Miguel Ferrer started his career in the 80′s. Had 61 years and died of cancer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment