Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The biological mother of the daughter of Jolie and Brad Pitt wants to resume contact with the girl before you die – Move News

Zahara was adopted by Angelina Jolie in 2005 in Ethiopia when he was just six months. The actress was unmarried at the time and only a year later, already with Brad Pitt, is that this required the legal adoption of the child.

Now that he is 12 years old, the girl is being 'claimed' by the biological mother. Mentewab Dawit Lebiso, 31-year-old said in an interview he wants to resume contact with Zahara before you die.

"I Just want her to know that I’m alive and that I would like to talk with her. I don’t want my daughter back. I just want to be in contact with her and have the opportunity to connect and talk with her," he explained.

"sooner or later, we all have a purpose, and before he died I liked that she knew that has a family here in Ethiopia. I liked that you knew who has a mother that loves her as much as Angelina [Jolie]," he added, adding that it considers that the actress "has been more than a mother" to the girl, and that this "has a life that I never could have given to you."

"I Think of her every day and there is a lot that I would like to hear your voice or see your face. I think that is not too much to ask. I’m sad when she is celebrating the anniversary because I can’t celebrate with her. [...] I would like to have a regular contact," asked Lebiso.

This request of the woman comes at a time when Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are in the process of a divorce and fighting for custody of six children. For now, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne are in the custody of the actress.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment