Monday, January 16, 2017

Helena publishes the NIB on social networks and causes controversy – EN official Journal of the

The winner of secret story 6, Helena, Isabel, made a controversial publication in the social networks that has left some fans asking questions.



concerned an alleged fraud: there will be people that are using the image of the winner of the reality-show da TVI to earn money in illegal way.

Now, to clarify the incident, Helena Isabel made a publication on his official page of Facebook.

"Dear fans, I have received many messages to ask me why not use the sponsorship, and that many of them join me to brands that I am unaware of! As well as the say that they have contributed monetarily to gifts for my home! I want to clarify to you that the only brand which I am associated is the fusion Guimarães, as well as the only amount that I received was about 300 euros (support from beloved fans)", started to write.

And proceeded with the part that would generate controversy: The only nib that I have, and that concerns me, either by support of the fans, or to help whoever it is, is this 003800004049709777119 that is in my name. Point! I’m managing my page. This is the only page that I have, all others are from fans, to which I thank you from the heart. Unfortunately there are always those who want to take advantage of these opportunities for profit".

Some fans confronted Helena with the publication of the NIB, and they questioned the reason why he did.

"I don’t understand. For that is the NIB of your account?"

Helena reacted and justified that he did it just "not to be confused".

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment