Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Death Stranding: G. del Toro is the only actor on Record

The presence of director Guillermo del Toro in the trailer of Death Stranding was a moment that few thought would be possible. The truth is that this partnership with Hideo Kojima worked in full, as the figure of Del Toro captivated a lot of people, interested in knowing what would be the participation of the popular figure in Hollywood. And desenganem the more confident, because Del Toro is in the new game just as an actor.

“I’m involved as a character. Kojima called me and said, ‘I want you to be a character in the game’. I replied ‘gladly’. He explained his ideas for me to understand the character, but apart from that I’m not involved on a creative level”, he assured.

“This is entirely a game of Kojima. I think it will be a fantastic game to 100 percent. But it is the face of it, their ideas. I am a puppet in his hands. My contribution is limited to the role of cheerleader, to support their ideas, and to the fact that have to be analyzed with a scan for several hours at a time. And is this”, quipped.

Remember that the character of G. del Toro was officially presented during the Game of the year Awards, at the same time that actor Mads Mikkelsen has also been given as a right in the project.

Author: João Seixas

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment