Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ivete Sangalo is moved in the shed of the Great River: “Crying all the time” – UOL

Missing a little more than a month for the parade of Grande Rio, Ivete Sangalo comes more closely to the preparation of the school that will honor it in Sapucaí. The singer told that you can already see which group will present on the boulevard. “I cry all the times that I go there. Everything is very beautiful and everything to do with my life. Honestly, I don’t know what will be of me on the day of the parade.

The bahian says that he has not made demands for the guild and much less gave pitacos with respect to the fantasies or allegories. “Do the requirements of a school is to be very clueless. I left everything on account of the carnivalesque, of poetic license to him and the entire team to tell my story”.

During the presentation of the Cabin of the Rio Grande, on the evening of this Monday(9), in a restaurant in Barra da Tijuca, Ivete hid kit with your costume and will even be in the penultimate car of the Great River. “I’ve been interviewed! Joke! The school loses a point. If it were not so, came with a section tiny. But I come from the same clothes. I’m not telling you anything else because it will lose the grace, the taste of surprise. Those who see, see!”, joked.

On the participation of the family, the singer ensured the presence of the majority. “Marcelo, my brothers, uncles and friends. Comes the whole class. That uncle, that aunt, the relatives of the fourth degree. The family already parcelou the passages in 85 times.”

Lively, the bahia states that you want to participate in all events up to the parade. “I want to take everything up to the last sip, because the more that participate, it is a must my on a forward-looking attitude of that school for paying homage to a singer with the time of my career,” said Ivete, who set up his calendar of the Savior according to the parade on the River. “Desfilo Thursday, Friday and Monday there. Sunday, in Sapucaí. On Saturday the champions ‘also’, bet, laughing.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment