Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Mother wants to resume contact with the adoptive daughter of Angelina Jolie – Daily News – Lisbon

The biological mother of Zahara Jolie-Pitt, the adopted daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, took want to re-establish a relationship with the daughter she gave up for adoption six months

Mentewab Dawit Lebiso, the biological mother of the daughter that Angelina Jolie adopted in 2005, appealed to the media to make known the desire to resume contact with Zahara Jolie-Pitt, the daughter whom she gave up for adoption more than a decade ago to ex-american couple.

In an interview granted to the Daily Mail, Lebiso claims not to have intended to recover the custody of Zahara, with currently 12 years of age. “I just want her to know that I’m alive and that I would like to talk with her,” she explained to the british publication. “I don’t want my daughter back. I just want to be in contact with her and have the opportunity to connect and talk with her,” he said.

Lebiso admitted that the actress knew how to take care of Zahara, but it is missing the only daughter, who left from six months of age in Ethiopia. “I think of her every day and there is a lot that I would like to hear your voice or see your face.” “I think that is not asking too much”, confided to the newspaper. “I feel sad when she is celebrating the anniversary because I can’t celebrate with her. [...] I would like to have a regular contact,” he asked.

The woman, 31-year-old believes that this is the proper height also for the daughter to know. “Sooner or later, we all have a purpose, and before he died I liked that she knew that has a family here in Ethiopia,” uttered. “I would like you to know that you have a mother that loves her as much as Angelina [Jolie],” he added.

Angelina Jolie adopted Zahara in 2005 with only six months of age. At the time, the actress was single. A year later, when he took up the relationship with Brad Pitt, the actor is petitioning for the legal adoption of the child in the likeness of Maddox and Pax Jolie-Pitt. To three adopted children together-three biological twins Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline and Shiloh Nouvel. After you announce the divorce at the end of last year claiming “irreconcilable differences”, the ex-couple is currently in a legal process to define who gets the custody of minors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment