Sunday, October 23, 2016

Maria Leal receives between 350 and 500 euros per actuation News Journal

Raquel Costa

Interpreter “Dialects of tenderness” has a schedule filled up to December

Maria Leal, the interpreter of the successful viral of the moment “Dialects of tenderness”, has just come of a tour of performances in the North and the Low of the Bath was the meeting point with the JN. The three weeks that separate the activities in the program of the “You on TV!” were met appearances in clubs, discos, bars, performances in schools or at parties in the university.

A schedule to envy the artists with years of career. “My fee varies. You can go from 350 euros, 400 to 500… varies according to the space, how long the corner… It’s a little bit concerning,” says Mary Leal, explaining that open exceptions when you receive invitations to work in the “secondary schools”.

“Is a value negligible for the kids can be with me, take a picture, sing you a song…”, he says. In addition to performances from the north to the south of the country, Maria Leal has already scheduled trips to Madeira, the Azores, Switzerland, and Germany.

Before becoming a phenomenon viral, Maria Leal was the owner of a clothing store (which still holds).

The relationship with the ex-competitor of “House of secrets” Tiago Ginga, and his trip to the “reality show” TVI “THE Farm” in February, catapulted in to the public eye. “This appeal has affected me in a negative way but managed to get back on top”, ensures. Presence usual “karaoke”, in which she sang “for fun”, the invitation to do “Dialects of tenderness” came from Dj Sergio Ventura, who also wrote the lyrics. But the acting in the program “você na TV” was not related to the presence of fleeting on the “reality show” of TVI. “Cristina didn’t even know that it was me. They delivered my CD in the TVI, the producer of the program chose me and I went there to sing,” he recalls, adding: “I Realised the impact when only I received “feedback” negative. I thought, “my God, why is it that I did not decline the invitation?” But then, the past two days, I started to receive phone calls behind the phone calls and, from there, my “manager” receives 200 calls per day”.

in Addition to realizing “a dream child”, Maria Leal explains that this phase, too ephemeral, that is, has served to “give a joy” to the father, who fought against a cancer. “My dad was super proud! The greatest joy that you could give was he to see me sing on television,” explains Maria Leal.

Despite the criticisms, parodies, negative comments, just go to the official page of the artist to realize that your audience know what color the letter “Dialects of tenderness”. “Perhaps people see in me what they liked to see them, that is they have the opportunity to sing. Even though they say that I sing badly,” he explains.

As for the criticism, Mary says that they do not feel affected. “These people who criticize or make parodies… I already admired, and I will continue to admire in the same way. I think that I’m not taking the opportunity to anyone”, he concludes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment