Sunday, October 30, 2016

Fernanda Souza enters in the wave of singer and sends this to a follower – OlemeJornais

This Tuesday (25), actress Fernanda Souza ended up surprising a follower on Instagram who made a compliment about some accessories that she wore.

actress Fernanda Souza, apparently, has no problem in lending.

Just then, one comment caught the attention of the wife of Firefox in the social network.

The gesture viralizou on the web, and the actress was praised by her fans. But the value does not left I buy. A sincere request is always welcome, I don’t think not. Porq (sic) the two rings are almost the same? One other surfer was in love with the ring used by the artist and asked for the piece to use in your graduation. “(Laughter) Linda, my love!”. “So cute! Send me the address I’ll send it”, offered her that she works in Multishow. “Want to play also? Send Me a photo of your gown for direct, which I have the complete kit for you! kkkk”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment