Monday, October 24, 2016

Justin Bieber sends to silence the public and to abandon the concert – the Journal News

Nuno Cardoso

The singer canadian Justin Bieber asked fans to stop screaming and had to retire from the stage at their show in Manchester, England, this Sunday.

there is Still a week walked around distributing roses to the fans waiting at the door of a nightclub in London, but Justin Bieber has lost patience in relation to his admirers during his concert in Manchester on Sunday night.

After asking fans to stop screaming in the breaks between the songs, in the moments in which he talks with the audience, the singer canadian 22-year-old dropped the microphone and left the theater.

When he returned, minutes later, to the stage, Justin Bieber said: “Manchester can not handle the conversations, so I’m not going to speak.” At the end of the concert, the singer explained his attitude. “The reason why I was upset before was because I traveled the other side of the world to come here and why I dedicate my life to acting and make you smile. I don’t feel like me were respect and it costs”, the shot of Bieber before the end of the concert with the last song.

The canadian had already given that talk in the first of the three concerts that he gave in Manchester, on Thursday, when he asked the fans who were silent during their ballads.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment