Monday, October 17, 2016

Cage the Elephant give a concert at the Hard Club (Porto) on 6 February 2017 – The Ball

“Ronaldo is probably the best footballer in the World” – Lewis Hamilton – Lewis Hamilton, the 2.Th most successful rider in the history of Formula 1 in the squad of the World cup-2016, praised the Portuguese most famous in the World: Cristiano Ronaldo. “Cristiano Ronaldo is a superstar. The results that can all the years are fantastic. It is, very probably, the best footballer in the World. And, from what I see, is not just incredible in the stadium. It is, also, as a public figure and I admire him for that,” said the triple World champion of F1, in an interview to THE BALL and to THE BALL TV Lewis Hamilton also spoke of our country, recalling that her family has a house in the Algarve, fantastic location”, where you will not a long time ago. Also spoke of the times he has raced at the Estoril Circuit “(“I think that the 1.Th time was in 2002 in Formula Renault 2000 Eurocup; I remember of the track, which was spectacular, but my result was modest [note to editor: only 10.Th, in a race won by Neel Jani, currently pilot the Porsche in the World Endurance]; I returned in 2004, with the Formula 3, again without success”). The british did not approach the current Formula 1 championship, finding themselves in this frantic Nico Rosberg (they are separated by 33 points, with the advantage of the German), when you lack to play four great prizes. “I Have to focus on me in doing my job the best way possible, and the fight ends only at the end. I will continue empenhadíssimo, straining at the limits, there is no other output! I have to give all that I have and enjoy myself in the next four races”, has established.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment