Sunday, May 17, 2015

Our Scheherazade – Daily News – Lisbon

It’s always hard to imagine why choose us, but will have some clue to understand what happened to the head of Miguel Gomes for having chosen to be this princess of Arabia?

It’s very, very difficult to realize it. I think he is wanted someone more ground, more present and that it was not so fable. Wanted a more concrete person without construction.

Maybe you wanted a more Portuguese image …

Yeah, maybe … I imagine he Princess Scheherazade wanted a more Portuguese and has been willing to shoot me. Three years before the movie starts to be shot, he already had the idea in my head and came up to me with this desire. At the time, he said he still had to look for funding but I wanted to be his princess. I remember laughing and thinking it was just that “flirt” filmmaker … Time passed and when he saw me he would always say: “we are trying.” And I always judge it was a joke. Still, he said yes, that was with him until all the side with this epic.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment