Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Let yourself of nonsense, Art, and sing if you are able – Daily News – Lisbon

I was still under the influence of the wide eyes of Té, who told me that a journey between Lisbon and New York Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel sang in business for the crew – for her, actually. And it asks me on Facebook Jorge Pires Pereirinha, the old Blitz in person, with a link to an interview with Art Garfunkel to the Telegraph, published yesterday. The 70 surfaced, let’s see what the guy says. It is not man, nor has blond curls, and although he says he is ready to take the stage alongside Paul Simon, he goes and starts to lambast the ex-partner. Even pitied the little man when they went to high school, he was so softly, so shy, so Napoleon complex. I’ve created a monster, he says, armed with smart

Account until one day George Harrison approached:. My Paul is like your Paul said Beatle. Two Paulos full of talent who did not like much there to share the glory. For some reason both the Beatles and Simon & amp; Garfunkel ended quickly.

The Art speaks much of Bridge Over Troubled Water, OK, one thing that time of peace and love, Friends Forever, etc. I’m more of The Sounds of Silence of The Boxer or I Am a Rock. Yes, I can hear their records and the Paul Simon solo, and it’s not nostalgia, it’s because I like. Good music, great lyrics, still crazy after all these years.

Maybe you should now go espiolhar the internet and find killer phrases of Paul on Art. They will walk around in the clouds. It was to know the intrigues, the manias. Soon I like that both biographies, I try to understand how a person does extraordinary things instead of filling of Prozac, for example. And how many times to be an unbearable person to those around. I like to find out about the lives of people.

But these are serious things, not things complainer boys. Then he was such and such, led calduços and belinhas. I was sympathetic, he was gloomy – a Té confirms that Art was charming, the other a nasty. But it was Paul who took his guitar and sang songs written by him, the blonde next to make eyes and treble, the plane of TAP.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment