Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Friends and colleagues pay tribute to José Boavida – Daily News – Lisbon

The actor died late on Monday, after 51 years at the Amadora-Sintra Hospital

Friends and co-José Boavida have used social networks to pay tribute to the actor, who debuted on television in 1992 with Report Time in RTP1. His latest role was in the public station series Welcome to Eaves , still on display

Catarina Furtado (presenter and actress.): ” Life gave me the privilege of meeting the actor José Boavida! All we are also the result of people we know and my meeting with Joe happened in the play Lucefecit in the old Open Theater and later in piece Peer Gynt in the new Open Theater. And it was no accident that he was in my heart, I know why? Because he was special, genuine, well-formed, very good people! In our country, so full of egos, Joe stood out. Today disappeared me a friend, and to all, a great actor. I want to hug your family and a big kiss to the Mariana daughter. Rest in peace, dear friend. “

Naomi Costa (actress): “Nunca te hide my smile, I will never forget thy”

Hugo Andrade (ex-director programs RTP1): “Sad news Sad day.. I deeply regret the premature departure of José Boavida. A great man, a great actor and a great person. And a kindness to me I will never forget. My condolences to family, to friends, co-workers and family Eaves , one of his great loves, I know “

António Machado (actor) : “My dear friend, thank you for all the laughter and companionship. It was one of the good and deserved more. huge hugs, José Boavida “

Miguel Dias (actor): ” My dear friend Boavida left tonight. He was a good one. The very good. And why it is so difficult to perceive the divine justice take to the skies someone so good and let both son of here bitch down “

Sonia Araujo (host): “. He left the actor José Boavida. Will be greatly missed, great professional and a good man! Brief were the moments that we passed in Eaves but very good. Thank José Feelings family “

Sara Salgado (actress): “.. I was a pleasure working with you! You will be always in my heart. Rest in peace Ze “

Herman José (host and comedian): ” Good memories of the passing of José Boavida by There Afternoon . A special kiss to her daughter Mariana, brilliant collaborator and friend of our team wistful “

Jorge Gabriel (presenter):. ” He left a man of good. Until forever, José Boavida “

Maria João Bastos (actress): sad day … RIP my dear friend

John Baiao (presenter ) : “Let’s hear it for José Boavida! Never worked together, only interviewed, but interestingly we were part of the same amateur theater group 30 years ago in the Philharmonic Society Recreation Artistic da Amadora “

Maria Botelho Moniz (actress): “A gentleness and kindness that I will not forget. Even when José Boavida “

Luisa Ortigoso (actress): ” ‘(…) He rested his head on the arm of the couch and went back to sleep listening to the stories of her mother and even Christmas was not coming there. ‘ It was one of the last texts you published on your Facebook wall. Dear José Boavida, dear friend, I hope there in the ethereal seat that went up, the arms of your mother to pack you. I’ll miss you. You’re gonna be missed. Until one day, “

Ivo Lucas (actor): ” I have many miss you. Rest in parent peace

Jorge Mourato (actor):. “today He left one very dear friend, a colleague and fantastic actor Life preaches us games like My senses.. Boavida condolences to the family. I was a good man, Joe. Rest in peace, my dear “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment