Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ana Lourenço abandons SIC – The Ball

                     

                         
                         
                         “Guardiola does not have to ask me excuse” – Pellegrini – Following the statements of Pep Guardiola, who came to apologize to the coaches to have confirmed that he was going to England, the coach of Manchester City, Manuel Pellegrini, argued that he did not feel targeted.
 
 “I’m not worried about it. I do not think Guardiola has to ask me excuse. I have nothing to say about it. It’s the same thing I have repeated in the last three or four weeks. I’m not worried about the future, “Pellegrini said in a press conference.
 
 The name of Guardiola has been touted as possible Pellegrini’s successor in the ‘citizens’.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment