Monday, January 25, 2016

Bruce Springsteen comes to Portugal on 19 May – The Ball

                     

                         
                         
                         Abel Xavier presented as selecting the Mambas – Abel Xavier was presented in Maputo as new football picker Mozambique, having signed up to 2018. In addition to the Mambas, will take over the selection of sub-23.
 
 Former Portuguese international will also choose an associate in Portugal and still work with the Mozambican coach Alcides Chambal.
 
 Born in Nampula, northern Mozambique, Abel Xavier dressed in ceremony, sweatshirt of Mambas and spoke to the heart and ambition.
  
 “From where I am adept at Mambas. I did not begin to interest me when I was contacted. I know this team, these players, I’m empanhado to do the best, “he began by saying.
 
 “I want to create an identity in the squad. I want everyone to know, when you arrive here, which will find and the values ​​we stand for. I want all the players understand that playing the Pick of Mozambique is a privilege. And I want to promote dialogue and unity between all actors, players, coaches, managers and even fans, “he said.
 
 For his part, President of the Mozambican Football Federation, Alberto Simango Júnior, stressed that “Abel Xavier, after consideration of many hypotheses, is the coach that best interepta the appreciation of design, reorganization and structuring of the entire Mozambican football.”
 
 Note that the Mambas are in full qualifying campaign for the 2017 African Cup of Nations and World 2018. The accounts are complicated but it can be seen, Abel Xavier mission will be far from being confined to the issue of results, although they are important.
 
 “We want to put the Mambas in place they are entitled”, concluded Alberto Simango Junior.
 
 Photos Sergio Costa / ASF

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment