Saturday, January 23, 2016

Elizabeth: “I did not agree with what the production made” – the Program Portal

The former contestant of “ House of Secrets 5 ” gave up the fifth most watched of Portugal after Bruno’s controversial expulsion.

Bruno Savate could not stand the pressure and beat Daniel in the days when that was marked in the history of reality shows with the expulsion of two competitors due to aggression. It was through the official Facebook page that Elizabeth showed their support for the boyfriend, revealing that is not happy with the decision of production.

Hello ones from today am I I am managing the page. I want to thank the support of all throughout the program and wanted to also mention that my reaction yesterday after the expulsion of Bruno was because I thought unfair Bruno was sent off because he did not beat Daniel (not squeezed her neck pulled him collars sweater) I was there I saw all the clashes were from both sides. If Bruno was expelled others should also be. They manipulate the i magens and play as they want but not my head (but on the other hand know recognize and thank the same production all the good that did for us although I am sad and disappointed). I also know that they took Bruno because they need that sad figure of Larama there regardless of what he says or does and knew that with Bruno he would never get the better.

I was also very sad because it would know that the best thing I came away and I do not even want to talk in a haystack because I was thinking about the way they treated us they already knew I would not stay there was nothing new. I did not agree with that production did not make sense to continue there my relationship with Bruno is more important than the money the fame that the controversy and knew he needed my support out here.

Also I dedicated myself immense one fifth had days who was completely tracked assumed my responsibilities at work the farm and helped others tried to always be active throughout the day and lively.
I loved having seized both for the animals because I love animals and have created a great affection for them and it also let me know tracks that no longer could give them more than me and learn within mais.Ali found further that veterinary medicine was a branch would also like to follow and do not put aside that possibility.

I found myself right in there but did not agree with the slanders that were in relation to Bruno always stung a lot in there that false people (I speak from some you know who you are) got what I wanted but Bruno beyond have extolled always said the truth is the truest fairer more front person who has programa.E that I am the happiest person in the world next to him! I will always be his side at all times of my life and I apologize to my followers for giving up but I know you understand and accept my decision always to say that when I got out go out with him and I’m a woman of a single word unless the program was at an advanced stage of the game. Nothing and no one will separ what is true and how much to that unscrupulous people go out but head high’m very proud of the person I am and whom I have at my side. And life they will repay the evil that they do to others.

Kisses, love you thank you for all “he wrote.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment