Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ricky Martin announces engagement with artist Jwan Yosef – the Journal News

Ana Filipe Silveira

The puerto rican singer Ricky Martin and Jwan Yosef have been together for about a year. The artist took 30 minutes to respond to the request of marriage.

it Was on the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” Ricky Martin and Jwan Yosef announced they are engaged. The couple will exchange rings after a year of dating. “I was the one who made the proposal. I was very nervous, but I knelt, took from his pocket a small box of velvet and instead of asking him ‘do you want to marry me?’, he said: ‘I Have something for you’,” began by telling the puerto rican singer.

Before the laughter from the audience, Martin continued: “I Told him that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. And he replied to me: ‘What is the question?’. Retorted: ‘do you Want to marry me?” he told the interpreter, who had to wait something like 30 minutes to listen to “yes” on the part of Yosef.

In the programme’s presenter, north american, Ricky Martin explained how he met Jwan Yosef. “He is a conceptual artist and I am a collector. I saw the art of it and I contacted him, because I love what it does”. Fell in love and today work together to create the sons twins of the singer, Valentino and Matteo, eight years old.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment