Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bob Dylan will not be present at the ceremony of the Nobel prizes – The Ball

Eric Dier accuses Herrera of aggression – The English international Eric Dier (Tottenham) accused the Spanish Ander Herrera (Manchester United) have given a nudge during the game between the two teams and did not realize the reason of what happened, since that was not to halt a move dangerous or something like that. “I don’t want to know when I take a kick or something like that, but I made a pass and suffered an elbow in the face. Neither I realize the reason for this situation. For me, it is completely ridiculous. He told me that did not do anything, but it was very clear to me. It is only necessary to see the images. I still feel on the face, so that I know what he did,” said Eric Dier, in statements to the Press in English.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment