Monday, December 28, 2015

Bieber agent feared singer would die in 2013 – Daily News – Lisbon

The singer insisted on doing tours during its darkest phase and Scooter Braun wanted to stop him

2013 was a year full of controversy for the singer Justin Bieber: arrived late to their own concerts, was caught taking drugs, attending clubs strip or to participate in illegal car racing. Now, Bieber’s manager went public to say that the reality was much worse and that came to fear that the young man did not survive the excesses.

“When I saw things to go in the wrong direction, I began to prepare myself. I made several agreements in the long run protect. And I began to prepare my company to the impact, because I would not let it does work. He wanted to go on tour and I honestly felt at the time that if he did tour , could die, “said Scooter Braun to New York Times .

“I was out did not know what was really happening. It was much worse than people thought and when it is prepared will tell it by now. It’s hard to see someone we care and we like genuinely go through that. I’m very, very happy to have finished, “he said yet.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment