Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Adele prevented from controlling accounts in social networks because of ‘drunkenness’ – Digital Journal

 Adele revealed that the management team of their accounts in social networks does not give you the access password.

“Do not give me the password to nothing because of the things I could do under the drunken state . I’d give a misstep, for sure, “confessed in an interview with Music Radar.

Adele is back after five year hiatus from the album ’21′. During this period, she was mother and recorded “Skyfall” for the James Bond before.

“For a while I thought that maybe I should not come back. Maybe I should retire while I’m at the peak. Right now everybody likes to hear everything I did, “defended in the interview.

’25′, the third long-duration singer, comes to 20 November. Last week was released the single and video “Hello”

.

Comments

All comments are subject to moderation. DD reserves the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of use. The reviews posted are the sole responsibility of their authors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment