Monday, October 26, 2015

Adele banned from using social networks – TVI24

Adele (reproduction XE7 & #; & # XE3; Youtube)

The British singer Adele revealed that she is not allowed to use social networks. The team that manages the accounts are afraid of what the singer could do tipsy.

“Do not give me the password to nothing because of the things I could do under the influence of alcohol. I was going to give a false step, for sure “said Adele, in a recent interview with British radio Magic.

Adele confessed in the same interview that pondered not return to the stage.

“For a while I thought that maybe I should not come back. Maybe I should retire while I’m at the peak of my career. Because now everybody likes to hear everything that I did. And then I realized that I want my son to know what I do. He inspired me. “

Adele has given dozens of interviews in recent days due to the release of the new album debut single.

The singer has admitted he had an alcohol problem early in his career, that led to some anecdotal episodes, like falling or forgetting lyrics on stage.

Last week released the new single “Hello”, which broke the record of Taylor Swift, making it the most watched music video in less than 24 hours on VEVO.

The album “25″ hits stores on 20 November.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment