Saturday, September 26, 2015

Antonio Tabet: “I am the Ricardo Araújo Pereira of Brazil” – Revista Saturday

September 25, 2015 • Rita Bertrand

In Brazil know him as Kibe, because of the blog that created in 2002, great success in internet account the corrosive humor with which addresses the political news to football. But others call him Mario Alberto and gorilão, the most popular characters who played in the series Back Door .

But even as Antonio Tabet, his real name, which takes the main stage of The Famous Fest, the mood of festival taking place this weekend break in Lisbon, between the Lx Factory and the Village Underground in area of ​​Alcantara, and has a lot of stand-up comedy , but also unprecedented performances that combine jokes and music – either with Nuno Markl and Vasco Palmeirim with Manuel João Vieira and Gisela João, with Miguel Araújo and Luisa Sobral or Fernando Alvim.

This Is Not a duel or a duet – in the 6th Sunday, September 25th at 22h – will reveal to the public Lisbon’s talent Tabet communicator, the conversation Ricardo Araújo Pereira, one of his idols.

Before going to see, read what he said to the GPS , in a telephone conversation very fast, between advertising commitments in Brazil . And yet discover the full poster of The Famous Fest.

What about Ricardo Araújo Pereira?
Ricardo Araújo Pereira is a remarkably intelligent and humorous subject to extremes, but in a minimalist style, which is what I prefer. I sidered with his talent when I saw him doing stand-up comedy for the first time in Brazil, but already knew of Smelly Cat.

When he realized he had free?
Making others laugh has always been an escape, a shield to hide my shyness and a gun to show me. As a child, I had no success with the girls and it was a lousy athlete. I started making humorous comments about classmates and teachers and was popular.

Where started his perscurso?
chose to write advertising because he could use creativity and humor, and as usual I was also good designer, I was pulled for Art direction … but advertising turned out to disenchant me.

There was a theater course and anyone suspected?
was when I left advertising I remembered that, at 18, had done a theater course, which only because I fell in love with a girl who was there … No one knew I had a theater course. So when I started to port, as screenwriter, was a surprise to everyone want to represent.

How is your day to day?
I have a very full agenda, with the Funds door, blog, television, Vice President Flamengo … but I try to have a healthy life, take care of health and family, which is sacred to me: I am the best dad in the world.

Your child sees the Funds door?
My older son was bullied when the Funds port began, was seven, because colleagues saw the episodes and he could not – I thought the language and thematic inappropriate for their age. Today is 10 years old and let you watch it all, but I have to answer uncomfortable questions as well …

How will the Famous Fest with Ricardo Araújo Pereira?
The show will be a conversation. I will pull subjects like fame and religion, but also political – then things will warm because I’m right and he left, and there are elections coming up, both in Portugal and in Brazil … Some say I I am Ricardo Araújo Pereira of Brazil. We are alike: do humor with politics and football.

How was the invitation to the festival?
I have a talk show in Brazil and the production of The Famous Fest approached me to do something similar live, wondering who I would like to interview. Logo suggested Ricardo.

See the full poster.

The Famous Festival Fest
LX Factory, Lisbon

6. th , 09.25
Stage 1, 22h This Is Not A Duel or A Duet – Ricardo Araújo Pereira and Mr Tabet || € 18 to € 20
Stage 1, 23:30 Stories Cantadores – Miguel Araújo, Luisa Sobral and Pedro Tatanka (The Black Mamba) || € 16 to € 18
stage 2, 23:59 Demon Brothers DJ set: Kalaf with Helio Morais and Joaquim Albergaria (Paus ) || € 6
Stage 3, 18h Movie: From Her Lips would receive the Worst News || Free
Stage 3, 20h Movie: Modern Music, a record – TochaPestana || Free
Art Box, 19h-2h Exposure Teresa Esgaio || Free

Saturday 09.26
21h, Stage 1 Top Genius. – Vasco Palmeirim and Nuno Markl || € 16 to € 18
|| Stage 1, 23h Boleros Sincere – Manuel João Vieira with Gisela João Filipe Melo and || € 14 to € 16
|| 0h30 A Medlar in Cu – Bruno Nogueira, Nuno Markl and Filipe Melo || € 14 to € 16

6th and Sat, 25 and 26/9
19h-. 0h, Wall Painting with live Wasted Rita || Free
Village Underground, Lisbon

6th , 25.09
21h Gives Ball! – Ruby Torch || Free
Cafeteria, 21h Chefs unexpected
– Filipe Vargas and Lúcia Moniz || Free
Stage 3, 21h Poetry Slam – Mick Mengucci and Li Alves || € 6 || Stage 3,
23h Who’s Next? – Fernando Alvim € || 6 || 23:59, Stage 3 DJ Marfox || € 6

Saturday, 26/9
21:15, Stage 3 Movie: Bekas. and the American Dream || || 22.55 Free
Stage 3 Movie: Man and Woman || || 23:59 Free
Stage 3 Concert: Beat € || 6 || || 21h-4h The Foyer Famous – exposure || Free

6th and Sat, 25 and 26/9
Cinebus, 21h sessions short: Best of Free Shortcutz || <. /> p>

Share Article

Before you can add this news to your favorites you must do
login If not registered on the site Saturday, make your free registration.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment