Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fans of One Direction is automutilam to try to prevent outgoing … – Zero Hour

Photo Publishes & # XE7; & # XE3, the

Photo Release

* For Celina Keppeler
I separated a lot of subject here to do post, but when I came across the news that fans of the One Direction walked automutilando if only because one of those boys (going to say something else, but I was afraid of reprisals), Zayn Malik, decided to leave the group. Do me a favor, right? Where are the parents of these creatures? This is where I question the law of spanking, see what a good beating would not hurt …

 Photos reproduction & # XE7; & # XE3; the

Photos Playing

 printi-twt-02
After the hashtag cut4zayn entered the trendings topics Twitter on Wednesday, 25, someone with a little more sanity commented:
” This is the thing most stupid I’ve ever seen. It will not bring him back, will make him feel bad. Stop. Weep, but it does not. “
Apparently, the boy dropped the band to try to be normal. Look at the farewell him on social networks:
“My Life with the One Direction was more than I could imagine. But after five years, I feel that now is the time to leave the band. I would like to apologize to the fans if I have disappointed anyone, but I have to do what I feel is right in my heart. I’m leaving because I want to be a normal 22 year old, who can relax and have your privacy away from the spotlight. I know I have four friends for the rest of life: Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world “.
And now the dance follows and doidinhos will get emperebados for a long time …

* For Janaína Laurindo
People, but what it is. No longer just the doidinhas by Bieber ?! These girls need medical treatment and a little self-love.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment