Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fans mutilate themselves in campaign against Zayn output of One … – Correio da Bahia

The output Zayn Malik, member of the band One Direction, generated a lot of fan reactions on the Internet on Wednesday (25). Using the hashtag “cut4zayn” group of admirers mobilized in an attempt to return the singer for the group.

Some of them appear bleeding after cut of the arms with razors as a tribute to the singer. Have other admirers, criticized the attitude. “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. It will not bring him back, will make you feel bad. Stop. Weep, but that does not,” wrote one fan. The most humorous arrived to cut pizzas and other objects to not be left out of the game.



(Reuters)

In the official press release on the published output on the morning of the fourth on Facebook, Zayn said he wants to be a normal person of 22 years, relax and have a life away from the spotlight.

“My Life with the One Direction was much more than I could imagine. But after five years, I feel it is the right time to leave. I would like to apologize fans, but I have to do what my heart tells. I’m leaving because I want to be a normal person of 22, who can relax and have a private life, away from the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world, “he said.

(Photo: Reproduction / Twitter )

The other members of the group also spoke, regretting the absence of Zayn, but making it clear that they still have plans ahead: “We are very sad to see Zayn go, but fully respect his decision and we send all our love to your future. The four of us will continue. ”

A few days ago, Zayn arrived to give up part of the boyband concerts in Malaysia and Indonesia. “After five incredible years, Zayn Malik decided to leave the One Direction. Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis will continue as a quartet and look forward to the upcoming shows of the world tour and his fifth album, to be released this year,” said in the text.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment