Monday, December 29, 2014

Ringo Starr announces new album in 2015 – Digital Journal

Former Beatle Ringo Starr revealed that it will release an album in 2015. The announcement was made through a video on YouTube.

“I finished my record, I mixed it and, next year, will come out by Universal Records,” says Starr, who also announced due out on tour with his All-Starr Band in February and March.

This will be the 18th career studio album of 74 year-old musician and the first since “Ringo 2012″ launched almost three years ago. The title of the new work has not yet been revealed.

In an interview with NME in September, Starr reinforced his belief that gender rock will never disappear. “I have to admit that I am not a big fan of boy bands to dance and stuff – but what saves me is that there are always bands out there. There are always bands playing somewhere, and in the end always end up resisting, “said

.

Video

Comments

All comments are subject to moderation. The DiscoDigital reserves the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of use. The published comments are the sole responsibility of their authors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment