Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mel B does not see the left eye and will be operated – The Ball

The former Spice Girl Mel B has revealed in an interview with ‘Hello!’, Which is blind in his left eye due to an operation 15 years ago that went wrong, adding that will undergo a new intervention.

” I can not see the left eye. The operation to Laser went wrong. This new intervention will change my life, “said the singer.

The current judge of the television show X Factor then rejected the possibility of carrying out cosmetic operations, while admitting that the image is very important in the environment in which it operates.

“I do not want get botox or plastic surgery do because I want to keep my expression, but I will continue to take care of me. I’m not stupid. This account in this industry, “commented.
     
         
     
     
     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment