Wednesday, August 31, 2016

André Gonçalves is declared to Danielle Winits: ‘I consider myself married, she’s my mistress’ – Globo.com

Love is in the air in the More You Tuesday (30/8)! In love Danielle Winits and André Gonçalves were the guests of Ana Maria Braga to tell all about the romance of the two. “Our breakfast brings a joy to me. Love always prowled the program, but this time has a brim! It has two hearts in love here. Does he conquered the stomach?” Asked the host, after speaking to the actor sends well ahead of the stove. He thanked the praise, but at the side of the beloved, has been just talking, “What I cook, I know not, huh,” he joked. “You are bright, radiant! They have news and will tell all here!” Said Ana Maria, who talked to them about children, recalled the request for marriage and the beginning of the relationship in Super Chef Celebrities ., in July this year

André Gonçalves and Dani Winits discover coincidence; see!

Ana Maria showed the video marriage proposal , which took place in a restaurant in Portugal. “I bought the hidden alliances and decided to make a surprise. I’m 40 years, I know what I want out of life. My children found beautiful, was a very special night. But I spent the night talking to her that he had been unable to buy a ring commitment “, said André. The presenter noted that the alliance is on the left hand of the two, which symbolizes that the person is married. “I already consider a married man, she is my mistress. But we are engaged, we want to unite our families with a small fellowship for friends, with a justice of the peace. We have five children together, our family is big,” he said the actor.

the presenter then asked if they want to have a child together. “We want a child , but later on, it is natural that to happen. Guy and Noah are wonderful, my kids love Dani. In the future we will have, yes,” Andrew said. “If I’m still favorable … But I talked to him I am man’s mother, only leaves man,” joked Dani, who is 42 years old and is the mother of Guy and Noah , 5 and 8 years, respectively. Already André’s father Valentina 13 years, Peter Arthur 14 and Manuela 17.

in Crystal House, both recalled their participation in the Super Chef and the beginning of the novel. “It’s a look, it’s a moment … And we had the opportunity to have that spare moment in life. You who are the godmother , was in the backyard of your house!” Said André to Ana Maria. “I was separated for four months and was happy to be here. I was still in my. People are like, is clumsy,” said Dani with a grin on his face.

Enjoy the More You in social networks and stay on top of everything that goes into the program.

Download the Gshow the free app in the store on your smartphone and tablet and track everything on the Globo TV entertainment.

See more in Gshow!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment