Monday, February 22, 2016

Massive Attack will be in the Super Bock Super Rock – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “When I stop playing football I will have lots to do” – Ronaldo – For Cristiano Ronaldo, the end of the football career will depend on many factors. Until then, the Portuguese international will be clinging to what most motivates.
 
 “Disfruto and practice what I like best, which is play football. And I feel good, young and hard, so I want to continue. I do not put goals as a footballer, but my body and my mind will dictate (these goals). I want to win more individual and collective titles. If everyone had the opportunity to do what they love, the world would be much better … but you never know, “he said in an interview with one of their sponsored the Sacoor Brothers, recognizing think when you pack up the boots even more motivated to continue:
 
 - That gives me motivation to continue to work harder and improve in my area. The longer you are at the highest level, the better the future because it will provide more contracts, everything. I know the benefits of being in top-level football. That’s my big motivation because when you finish football I will have lots to do.
 
 Leave the National Team after Russia’s World Cup – will take 33 years – is not, for now, one goal: “I do not think this will happen. Everything will depend on my physical and psychological condition. I have plans in my sporting life I do not know what will happen tomorrow. This I feel motivated when we will see how I will be here for three years. ”
 
 Asked if Portugal is able to shine in Europe 2016:
 
 - There are several factors that allow to win a major tournament, as have a good team and a good coach. But I think the luck factor also counts, especially in a tournament so short. In theory, the best players have to be in good shape because these competitions are always at the end of the season. It depends on a lot.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment