Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Elton John acts in the Meo Arena in December – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “To lose that is in Gijon» – Luis Enrique – Swim and raised in Gijon, Luis Enrique does not hide the special feeling on returning to `casa’, this Wednesday, to face the team Asturian in game in hand the 16th day of the Spanish League.
 
 “I shall be sportinguista to death. I am a partner since childhood, carried a banner made by my mother to the stadium. Will be special and difficult, but I’m a professional and I want my team win “, said the coach of the Catalans, in press conference.
 
 Decided to continue the unbeaten Barcelona’s Luis Enrique has recognized that the need to re-experience the taste of defeat, this happening in Gijon.
 
 “I would like to complete another 100 games without losing, but if it has to happen, it is in El Molinón.”
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment