Thursday, February 11, 2016

Asia in the Southwest Festival – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “Guardiola has not asked me to go to Manchester City ‘- Robben – After much speculation, Pep Guardiola, currently at Bayern Munich, will be the new manager of Manchester City next season, succeeding Manuel Pellegrini as coach of the ‘citizens’. However, Arjen Robben does not intend to follow suit.
 
 “Guardiola has not asked me to go with him to Manchester City. And I do not think it will, not me or any other player, “revealed the Dutchman to Metro, adding that the Catalan coach will be missed in Bayern:
 
 “I’ll miss your obsession with the game and his knowledge. He made me better player, not only put me to play on the wings, but also in other positions:. I played as a striker and a half, that made my game more varied “

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment