Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pamela Anderson is brunette (and unrecognizable!) – Active

Do blondes have more fun? Maybe Pamela Anderson , 48, has decided to put the old phrase to the test as she appeared dark and almost unrecognizable in a recent article Paper. In addition to the giant black wig, the star uses a shoe of their own line, animal cruelty free, and .. nothing, really that’s all.

For Anderson, the vegan collection means fun while promoting a cause you is dear and not add ‘fashion designer’ to his resume.

“I’m not the designer. celebrities are not designers. I do not like the word ‘celebrity ‘, since people can be famous for no reason in this culture of social networks. activism is fun. “

with regard to personal life, the eternal star of’ Baywatch ‘ says he is living a great stage and to have found a solution to the shortage that haunted her:. a new love

“it’s very liberating still have the ability to be me it. what a relief. and have the approval, respect and love of my children is all I need, “he continued. “To have a man in my life who understands me like never before. That’s all.”

Happiness is such that Pamela has a more positive view than ever about life and the possibility of we save the environment.

“we will change the world. All of us. what we need is to do our part and to feel loved. it is then that we are at our best, “he said. “I wish this for everyone. We have paradise beneath our feet. We have to change to a green economy and things will improve. [We have] more equality.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment