Tuesday, June 30, 2015

More names on the Sun da Caparica – Daily News – Lisbon

The da Caparica Sol festival returns to Costa on days 13,14, 15 and 16 August with more than three dozen artists who will share three stages. Mastiksoul, Orchestrated, Mimi Cat, Berg and James Bettencourt are the latest confirmations that are also present at the festival where in addition to attending the concerts can move through the Avenue of the Surf and Urban Culture.

According to organization of the festival, Mastiksoul (which acts on 14 August) advances over the same “I’m sorry there are no more festivals of this nature because there are many excellent talents in our country. For me, I have to say, playing close the sea makes perfect sense and especially in a place like the Caparica. I’ll play much new going out on my next album. “

The orchestrated trio distinguished by the idea of ​​a certain sound craft rises also the stage in Caparica. Once you step on a stage in 2012 when the world had its eyes when they gave the music ceremony of the Nobel Peace Prize, are now preparing to come to your touch Atlantic to Sol da Caparica, on 14 August.

Tiago Bettencourt acts on 15 August and is himself who claims to be very happy to be part of this poster. “The thing that saddens me is to hear someone say. Eh shovel sorry but I do not hear Portuguese song ‘For me, this is not only a great sign of ignorance, but also a lack of pride in their country and throughout our culltura and stories. “

Also Berg shown happy to be part of this poster and the concert, on August 15, lifts the veil” The peculiarity is that I have two or three surprises in the repertoire and I with two new members in the band and funk world. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment