Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jessie J remains in hospital in a weakened state – Daily News – Lisbon

Days after having been seen on the beaches of Portugal on holiday and having given a concert in Meo Arena, the singer of 27 years she underwent surgery. Jessie J has announced the operation in social networks, on Monday, 22, however declined to reveal the reason for his followers . “I’ll be gone for a few days and want to show why. I do not usually share things about my personal life (especially on my health) with anyone. But I want to share before someone else do it in a distorted way and turn everything a lot worse. I’m fine, as you can see. I went through an operation yesterday and now I need to rest, “said the social networks, where it appears weak and lying on a stretcher.

A few days later, on Friday, the singer posted a picture on his hospital bed receiving measurement via intravenous and revealing be in great distress. “I’m not well. I’m through with many sorrows. But I’m treating me with the doctors. We all have our moments and one of mine is now. Human sucks, do not stop and when our body says ‘not now’ . Here I am trying to make this not win me. Sometimes admit how we really can be a fast track to recovery. And, please, understanding, love and support help me a lot. And morphine . And the hugs of my mother, “he wrote.

Given the extension of his recovery, Jessie J has had to cancel three concerts that were scheduled to England, Denmark and Belgium.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment