Tuesday, June 9, 2015

He died actor Nuno Melo – Daily News – Lisbon

He died on Tuesday the actor Nuno Melo, a hospital in Lisbon, confirmed a source close to the actor Lusa. Was 55.

Nuno Melo suffered nine years of hepatitis C and found recently to have liver cancer. Two weeks ago Nuno Melo was admitted to hospital CUF Infante Santo, where awaiting a liver transplant.

When he received the news told the magazine VIP that was a shock. “I knew that the situation was serious for a month, 15 days before being hospitalized. There was an initial shock, nothing positive, that scared me, but now, emotionally, I’m in another phase. It is a delicate matter. I do not let being in a serious situation, but there are worse people than me. And he knew that hepatitis usually has this development. “

The actor was born on February 8, 1960 in Castelo Branco, and worked mainly in Portugal but also in Brazil.

I started in theater in the 1980s and debuted on television with a small role in Vila Faia (in 1982). Two years later, her role in the soap opera Rain in the sand , where he played the character Reed, captured the sympathy of the public.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment