Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner confirms separation – A Bola

                     


                         
                         
                         “My story could have been different ‘- Cech – accomplished the transfer from Chelsea to Arsenal Petr Cech did know who was close to signing by` gunners` in 2002, when he swapped the Sparta Prague by Rennes.
 
 “There was the possibility of signing for Arsenal but had only 18 or 19 years and at that time the Czech Republic was not part of the European Union. How could not get a work permit, I ended up heading for France ‘, he recalled the guardian, told Arsenal Player.
 
 After two seasons with Rennes, the Czech giant would even head to London.
 
 “Later I went to Chelsea, and I’m grateful for that, but life takes many turns and we never know what we’re booked. If he had been able to leave my story it could have been completely different. But now here I am, ten or more years later, decided to write this story », secured Cech.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment