Thursday, June 25, 2015

Meeting with Fátima Bernardes – Actress Malhação recalls … – Globo.com

The death of singer countryman Cristiano Araújo caused a huge commotion in Brazil. And one theme that came up with this tragedy is the importance of using seat belts in the back seat of the car. The actress Mariana Cortines, who is one of the guests of the meeting, recalled a serious car accident he suffered in December 2013 when the vehicle he was in collided with a bus.

Singers repercussions death of countryman Cristiano Araújo; check out the testimonials

Zeze Di Camargo’s father regrets death of Cristiano Araújo, ‘it is difficult to bury son’

“I was in the back seat without belt and suffered a very serious accident. broke the femur, had head trauma and was in a coma. I was in recovery for a year. I used a wheelchair, crutch and did a lot of physical therapy. We have no idea of ​​the importance of seat belts. A bus moved the sign and took the people aside. When I saw the sad news of the death of Cristiano was very strong for me. It really is a miracle I’m here. Just was not car spit, because the car was armored. As I was without a belt, was thrown forward and my head hit the dashboard DVD, “he said.

See more in Gshow!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment