Monday, April 25, 2016

Matt Damon reveals that training to live Jason Bourne was brutal – Leaf Victory

->

About to debut in cinema with the film Jason Bourne, Matt Damon revealed how was playing the role of the newspaper BBC. The actor was not ashamed to reveal that suffered a lot to get the character live to 45 years old:

 
 

– The first time I played Boune in theaters, I was 29 and I thought that the biggest job was to stay in shape. Now, at 45 I see that was brutal. We shot a barehanded fight scene on the day of my birthday and it was just a great effort to get to the end result.

 
 

The actor also said that besides the great effort during filming, the preparation for the character was also not easy and until Damon was unhappy:

 
 

– I was on a very strict diet and I spent a lot of time in the gym, just making me more miserable every day. So maybe next film Jason Bourne it will appear fat, happy and old, finished the actor playing.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment