Thursday, April 21, 2016

Chyna’s death shatters the world of Wrestling – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “I am a real soldier Madrid» – Danilo – Although it will be strongly criticized, especially after the defeat in Germany against the Wolfsburg, the Brazilian defender Danilo who will continue to do whatever the coach Zinedine Zidane demand and it will not give up to secure your space in eleven Real Madrid.
 
 “I always play with a smile on his face. Everyone is struggling, but you react so defines who you are. When I arrived at Real said it would not convince people in the first or second game. We are talking about a huge club. This season has not been easy, but I will continue to work to convince people that I’m here when you need. I am a Real Madrid soldier, “said Danilo, told the Spanish press.
 
 The side believes it has the future in the ‘meringues’.
 
 “When a player has the opportunity to have the advantage. I know I can improve. I am pleased with the fans, with the squad and Zidane. I know I’ll be a great player of Real Madrid. ”
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment