Saturday, April 23, 2016

Ana Moura writes about Prince – Digital Journal

girlfriend and accomplice, Ana Moura recalled Prince on social networks.

“The first time I saw you, you showed such humility and gratitude. Even after all this time, neither changed a bit. Even now, whenever I think of you, what comes to mind is “grace”, which shows that you are a real proud-queen to say from the beginning … I knew all along. “For the first time in my life I’m doing to feel that gratitude he said feeling in me and that force. “the music helps” he told me he and I need so much that this is true now. I have a concert tonight and frankly do not know what I have to give if he were here would say. ‘! you’re going to that concert “all I can say is that I will try this is all so hard to accept he was always able to do what I really wanted everything was possible for… him. And I wanted so he could get it just one more time … And the smile in this photo would again mean that he would be on the other side of the camera “can be read.

. the text is accompanied by a photo taken by Prince Ana Moura manager Vasco Sacramento also wrote about the relationship between the two:

“There were 7 wonderful years to follow the Master and his muse. Many adventures. The first concert in Paris, all the others where he was (Turin, Budapest, New Bedford, Minneapolis, San Francisco and unsuspected Gafanha of Nazareth), the madness of the first visit to Lisbon with Bairro Alto turned inside out, the first phone call that made me because the Super Bock Super Rock (was in Warsaw with 15 degrees below zero. Ana told me he would call me. I went to the street to speak to concentrate. I left without such jacket were the nerves. with the cold I could hardly articulate a sentence). The visits he made to Ana in Los Angeles during the recording of the last two albums. Terror logistics to Ana reach Paisley Park in time to participate in its legendary jam sessions . Earlier I felt he mistrusted me. I was the manager. The face of the industry. I was scared and admiration for him. Also a little suspicious of it. My mission is to protect Ana. He loved Paul Marques. Delivery without limits of Paul touched everyone. And essentially I loved Anna. She was the muse of it. Her voice held him. The Greater Humanity Ana freed him. Portugal came to love because of it. The world knew the Prince, but I think there was a world that the Prince only met by Ana “

.

comments

All comments are subject to moderation. The DiscoDigital reserves the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of use. Published comments are the sole responsibility of their authors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment