Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Actress Sofia Ribeiro reveals Facebook have breast cancer – Digital Journal

 Actress Sofia Ribeiro, 31, revealed on his Facebook page, who was diagnosed with breast cancer. However, Sofia also ensures that this is a battle you want to win.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

“I have a hard news for you … At affection, friendship, and support they always gave me, I feel I must do it in the first person. I, without lights, without make-up. Only I Sofia “, begins by writing in his page on the social network, the actress, adding that” the 13th, Friday the 13th of this November, ironically in my number and lucky day I was diagnosed with breast cancer . There is no easy way to say it. This is the truth. “

Despite the” tears raining from my eyes in the last days “and” the fear of me is in the soul “, Sofia Ribeiro ensures that the disease” will not be the end of me » but “the beginning of a great battle Fortunately success stories are more than many, are thank God most and I’ll be part of it. ‘.

See the complete message of the actress:

“I have a difficult news for you …

On the affection, friendship, and support they always gave me, I feel I must do it in the first person. I, no lights, no make-up. I just Sofia.

Day 13, Friday 13, this November, ironically in my number and lucky day
I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

There is no easy way to say it. This is the truth.

The tears rain from my eyes in recent days, just as the clouds come and go … the laughter in the form of ” flight “and the numbness that I feel in myself, are a reflection of the fear that I will in the soul. Fear of losing my, fear of losing my job, my future, afraid of the uncertain, afraid of everything and yet afraid of anything. Yes, I have realized that cancer is not the end, and will not be mine, but rather the beginning of a great battle.

Fortunately, the success stories are many more that are thank God most. And I’ll be part of it.

Those who know me closely and you also already know me a little, know that I am not giving up. Lifelong fought and will continue to do so, I swear to everything, by God, I swear by myself and all who believe in me.

I will follow the example of thousands of women, warriors, which managed to beat the cancer and I also I belong to this group, those who struggle to overcome this evil increasingly present in our lives.

In this moment is all I can tell you.

I promise that in time and with proper distance give you news of this new journey.

From your part, respect and support, not me in particular, but this fight that is already all of us. Please do not pity. I pray you good energy, smiles and make this message a share if, like me, believe that it is possible to beat cancer.

A big smile for everyone ❤

We are together ! “

<---->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment