Saturday, August 15, 2015

sitcom star is surgery to reduce her breasts – The Online Day

Rio – Actress Ariel Winter, from the series “Modern Family,” talked about the breast reduction surgery that did two months ago in an interview with “Glamour”. She revealed that her breasts started to develop sudden and exaggerated to 15 years. Currently, Ariel is 17.



Ariel Winter said in an interview that she was tired of drawing attention to your body

Photo: Playback Instragram

“It was the night for the day. I remember being in my sister’s wedding and claim to be so straight . I thought ‘hey, want to have breasts. “And from one day to the other I had. But then they began to grow, grow and grow and it seemed that would not stop no more,” said the girl.

The actress told how she was going through these changes in your body in the public eye, as it was in one of the most popular TV series in the United States. “I felt uncomfortable, I felt sexualized and treated as an object the time todo.Tudo coming out on me in the red carpet had to do with ‘decotão Ariel’ or ‘Ariel shows her giant breasts event’. Just talked about it, never my work, “he declared.

Ariel also revealed that made the decision to reduce her breasts when she needed to buy a bikini and could not find a suitable model. “I wanted to tell my story to end speculation and also because I think I can do well for someone. It’s something I did to improve my life and my health and I think it can benefit other girls. I never felt so happy with myself,” celebrated .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment