Saturday, August 15, 2015

Andrzej Zulawski. A leopard returned to the big – Daily News – Lisbon

After the victory of Pedro Costa last year to better achieve with Horse Money and Silver Leopard two years ago to Joaquim Pinto with And now? Reminds me …, Portugal again on the route of the main history of Locarno with a mostly domestic production, Cosmos, Andrzej Zulawski, conducting prize. A triumph that replaces the Polish in large podium of European filmmakers.

A few moments after the history of the announcement yesterday afternoon, the DN contacted Zulawski which proved touched by Leopard. “As a premium for the best achievement, I am extremely touched I want to thank the actors -… This is film made with whole group of actors I would also like to thank also to the whole Portuguese technical team, especially cinematographer André Szankowski I am very , very grateful to Portugal for believing in me! It was Paul White alone, but also the level of funding. It is a prize which also counts a lot have been 15 years without filming and be a festival where she was president of the jury. ”

Read more in the printed edition or e-paper DN

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment