Wednesday, August 12, 2015

“Being a mother made me stop hating parts of my body,” confesses Keira Knightley – Digital Journal



“Being a mother made me stop hating parts of my body,” says Keira Knightley in an interview with the September issue of Elle magazine. The actress also revealed that her baby three months is called Edie.
 
 

“It’s a very primal love. It is extraordinary. And the ability to not sleep and go on with life. It is not pleasant – never thought he could do all along. As women, we hate certain parts of our bodies. There are times when we look in the mirror and think, “Oh, if I had different legs or arms, or any other party.” After pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding our son thought:. “My body is amazing and I never will hate because he did this and this is extraordinary,” said

Keira Knightley confesses still radiant with have entered the 30. “My 20 years were quite bad. Not professionally, in this regard it was amazing, but personally. I am very shy and it took me many years to stop trying to please everyone and allow myself to enjoy myself “, he says.

Keira Knightley was photographed by Paola Kudacki with four different looks for four covers Alternative

.

Read other related:

Comments

All comments are subject to moderation. DD reserves the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of use. The reviews posted are the sole responsibility of their authors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment