Friday, December 23, 2016

The journalist feels “uncomfortable” with piropos Vin Diesel News Journal

Nuno Cardoso

Vin Diesel said to be in love with a brazilian journalist during an interview. At the time she laughed, but now said not to have liked the piropos. Internet users have criticized the young man.

The constant piropos and accolades Vin Diesel to the journalist and Youtuber brazilian Carol Moreira, during a recent interview, let the reporter “uncomfortable” and are already becoming viral, with the video in question to have more than a million and a half views.

The american actor stopped several times in the interview to say to the young phrases such as: “My God, you’re beautiful”, “I’m in love”, or “When is that this stopped being an interview and turned into a ‘I love you’?”. Vin Diesel came to kneel down to ask someone to “save beauty” of the journalist.

During the conversation, Carol Moreira laughed of piropos, but when published the video on YouTube, made an introduction where he explains that “not liked” by the attitude of the actor, which made her “uncomfortable”.

“During the interview it came to pass a thing, that thing that I did not expect: Vin Diesel was “in love” for me. I speak this way because he started half singing in the middle of the interview, the talk that I was beautiful. He interrupted me three times to talk about it. You will see in the video that I was laughing, but completely uncomfortable. I only laughed, only I was laughing because I was in a very delicate situation. But the truth is that I did not like it. At the time, I didn’t know how to react, but you will see that I was uncomfortable, that was not cool, that he interrupted my work,” said the Youtuber.

On Twitter, the face of the criticism it has received, the journalist talks about “machismo” and says it is sad that many of the internet surfers are not perceived.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment