Sunday, December 18, 2016

Cee Lo Green explains that the explosion of mobile is part of the future clip – Globo.com

the

fans of The rapper Cee Lo Green, who became internationally famous after being one of the judges of “The Voice,” in the United States, can stay carefree. He shared a video on Facebook to clarify that the video that circulated the web showing an explosion of the cell, while the artist wore the device, in fact, integrates a new clip that is being produced.

“I Want everyone to know that I am alive and well. Honestly, I’m really upset that someone has been affected emotionally by what he saw. Those images are part of a clip of a new project, called ‘Gnarly Davidson’,” explained Cee Lo Green, adding that the music will still be released.

“More than anything, to those who love me and care for me, I just want to say that I am well. I just want to thank all of you for the love, support and concern. Thank you,” concluded the rapper.

In the video in question, images from a security camera of a recording studio show Cee Lo Green in a call to the cell phone. Then, the machine explodes, and because of this, the artist collapses and is injured on the ground. In social networks, many fans were concerned.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment