Monday, July 18, 2016

Taylor Swift vs. Kanye West: Video ignites controversy – News Journal

Raquel Costa

Kim Kardashian released video of the telephone conversation between Swift and Kanye West, in which the singer approves the music verses of ” rapper “” Famous “. It is launched another think for media fire.

To understand this true battle between the duo Kanye West / Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift is necessary to go back a month. In the second week of June, Kim gave an interview to the magazine “GQ”. in which he revealed that the singer had approved the verses of controversy husband’s song “Famous” (in which the “rapper” says “I feel like me and Taylor might still have fri / Why? I made que bitch famous” (in Portuguese, “I think me and Taylor will still have sex / Why? I became that famous goat”).

Kim Kardashian also said that he had a video phone call between Taylor and Kanye video that that alleged , interpreter of the lawyers of “Bad Blood” had required it to be deleted. After the Taylor Swift representatives have issued a statement in which they say that his client felt “humiliated” with the verses of Famous, “here comes the proof via Snapchat, the conversation really happened.

in the compilation of videos from Snapchat social network, released Sunday by Kim Kardashian, you can listen Kanye West in the studio recording, read the verse to Taylor Swift. the singer thanked several times the “kindness” of the “rapper”. West, in turn, says that “relations are more important than ‘punchlines”. Swift also explains who will speak on the red carpet of the Grammy Awards for music, explaining that the call had happened.

After the release of the videos, came to Taylor Swift response. In social networks, the singer published a text accompanied by the phrase. “That moment Kanye records your phone in secret and Kim publishes video on the Internet”

“Where is the video that Kanye says he will call me ‘that bitch’ in his music? No because it never happened. you do not have the right to control the emotional response from someone who is called ‘that bitch’ in front of the whole world. of course I I wanted to like the music. I wanted to believe in Kanye when he told me I would love music. I wish we had a friendly relationship. he promised me he would show me the music but never did. Although, the phone call, I wanted support it, I can not ‘approve’ a song I’ve never heard. being falsely dubbed a liar when I was not given the full story or took part of this song is personality destruction. I would love to be excluded from this narrative, an which never asked to be part of since 2009, “wrote Swift.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment