Thursday, July 14, 2016

Senior Ponte da Barca found dead at home with shot in the back – A Bola

                     


                         
                         
                         “Good things happen naturally as the Euro ‘- Nani – The Portuguese international Nani, who recently won the Euro-2016, was on Thursday presented as a player of Valencia, being surprised by the way how the fans received him and admitting that is something that will keep “forever in the heart.”
 
 “The way the fans welcomed me is something I’ll keep forever in my heart. I felt that the fans are there waiting for me and very happy for my arrival, this is something very special, it is important to feel this love. I hope to give them a lot of happiness and contribute to the realization of their dreams for the club. I have to thank for the trust placed in me by both the fans and the club to hire me, “said the Portuguese international.
 
 “For those who think I am in a downward phase, I can say is that I feel good and I hope that does not damage to be able to help my team. If so good things will happen naturally as the European, “Nani said.
 
 About the choice of Valencia, Nani said he chose the club because “it was a great challenge” for you as it is “a great club” and which has all the conditions “to be happy”.
 
 “I chose Valencia because I thought it was the best option for me. It is a huge club with great potential that I thought was a great challenge. I have all the conditions to be happy here and have a good time at my level, a high level. I’ve been eager to help this fantastic club and established new goals to conquer. Try to be happy here as I was for my country and other clubs where I have, if possible with titles because this is a huge club fighting for titles “, found the footballer European champions.
 
 “How could they see in many games, play in all of the attack position and the coach can count on me in all of them, either where the coach decides I have to play I’ll feel good,” she confided Nani when asked about the position that prefers to occupy the field.
 
 “The club has a less positive year, but hopefully can return to the level that is among the best, as soon as possible. My adaptation is something that should not take long for the kind of football is very similar to that practiced in Portugal, in a technical football, “concluded the player.
 
 After participation in the Euro 2016 competition which won the service of Portugal, Nani will enjoy a vacation, joining the rest of the squad Valencia on 1 August.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment