Saturday, July 23, 2016

Marina Ruy Barbosa sales of R $ 1 million with paid posts in trip – TomarTVmedia

After a quick trip to Brazil after the trip with the groom, Xandinho Negrao, she sailed for Lisbon in Portugal. “That’s when I thought I’d mention that I’m engaged,” said the actress, who is in the country to publicize the “Totally Other” novel. But according to columnist Keila Jimenez, the redhead pocketed a good amount when posting photos on social networks.

In addition, the hosting, romantic dinners and tours have also been sponsored, the only work that Marina had been to mark the locations where it was in Thailand.

“I think that criticism will always have, especially since all have opinions, only it is different.”

the artist said that the tour in Thailand and Qatar, where paraded elegant looks, was a real rest after mending work. Share your opinions in a responsible and polite and respect the opinion of others.

About projects and ambitions Marina revealed that despite his 21 years has already much in their professional life. This character participated in many scenarios, recorded every day of the week and even Sundays. Then I went to Qatar. “It was a romantic trip, visited several temples and came back energized.” “I want to reconcile the two, be happy and my family,” he explained.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment