Saturday, March 19, 2016

Prince Harry hopes his mother, Diana of Wales, is “incredibly proud” of their children – Activa

Prince Harry lost, even childhood, mother, Diana, Princess of Wales , a tragic and unexpected way. After 18 years, the Prince of 31 years remains dedicated to social work and hopes that, wherever you are, the ‘People’s Princess’ be proud of him and brother Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.

“I hope that many of the talents of my mother are reflected in the work I do,” said the ‘Good Morning America’ program. “I hope she’s looking at us with tears in her eyes, incredibly proud of what we have achieved.”

Harry, who founded the Sentebale solidarity institution in mother’s honor, yet added which, together with his older brother is “possible to ensure that she will never be forgotten and to continue the special gifts she had represented and while it was alive.” However, good deeds do not represent the only way to continue the legacy of Diana.



“I’m sure she’s anxious for me to have children, so you can be re-grandmother, “he said.

the member of the Royal Family, which for now is happy in the role of uncle Prince George and Princess Charlotte, hopes to have children one day.

“I can not wait for that day. it will be fantastic,” he continued. “Tenhou a child inside me. I want to keep it. I love children and everything they have to give. They just say what they think.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment